- SHIPPING COSTS
The cost of shipping within the borders of South Africa will be shipped at a standard 72 hour delivery service within Major City Centres (as per Schedule C) to areas outside city centres.
For all orders OVER the value of R1000 (excl.VAT), shipping costs are FREE
Orders UNDER the value of R1000 (excl.VAT) costs are determined as follows:
- Items shipped within Major City Centres are charged at a cost of R100.00 (excl. Vat)
- Value added tax (VAT) at the rate of 15% is included in the shipping price charged on goods bought by South African residents.
- Shipping costs outside the borders of South Africa will be for purchasers own account.
- The purchaser will have the ability to collect the goods from BNM themselves at NO CHARGE.
- PLEASE NOTE: Goods can only be collected once payment is received or on a corporate order - it is an authorised order, i.e. an order which was paid via a Discovery Cost Center and approved with a Purchase Order which would have been approved by a Cost Center manager
Inside the borders of South Africa
- All items of the DISCOVERY Store site will be delivered according to service level agreement, Schedule C attached hereto.
- Delivery to Discovery’s 8 locations would be FREE of charge on a weekly basis. Sandton, would be delivered daily. Delivery to any other location on orders over R1000 ex VAT is free. All orders under R1000 ex Vat will carry R100 delivery fee.
- Goods purchased on the DISCOVERY Store site over Weekends & Public Holidays will be sent 48hours from the first working day thereafter, i.e. goods purchased over weekends will be delivered the Tuesday thereafter.
- Any person other than the person who ordered the goods who receives the goods at the delivery address is conclusively presumed to be authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the person who ordered the Goods.
- Should no one be in attendance at the time of pre-arranged delivery, the goods will be returned to BNM and a notice will be left at the delivery address to this effect. The person who ordered the goods will be required to contact BNM’s Call Centre to make new arrangements for delivery or collection.
- BNM reserves the right to charge an additional Delivery Fee should it be required to make a further delivery if no one is at the pre-arranged delivery address to receive the goods on the agreed Delivery day.
- BNM's liability for failing to deliver the goods during the agreed Delivery day, or at all, is limited to the goods being delivered at a later agreed time at no additional charge.
- The person who ordered the goods is required to ensure that an authorised person shall be in attendance at the delivery address during the agreed Delivery day and that appropriate access will be made available to the Delivery team.
- On delivery, the person accepting delivery shall be required to sign & print his/her name on the accompanying delivery slip to confirm receipt of the delivery of goods in perfect condition.
- With the exception of online orders, no personal deliveries will be made to employee house addresses. All deliveries will be delivered to the DISCOVERY branch at which the employee is employed.
- RISK AND TITLE
- All returns must be dealt with in accordance with BNM’s return policy. Such return policy must be consistent with the Consumer Protection Act. 68 of 2008
- On delivery of the goods to the delivery address, the person taking delivery at the delivery address or at any other place of delivery will be required to confirm acceptance of the delivery by signing the accompanying delivery slip.
- If the client is for any reason dissatisfied with an item purchased they may return it at their own cost via courier to the following address: Unit 3 Lakeside Park, Lakeside Place, Capricorn Business Park, Muizenberg 7945.
- A copy of the proof of purchase must be included with the parcel which is to be returned in the original packaging.
BNM Quality Guarantee
If you are for any reason dissatisfied with an item purchased through the DISCOVERY Store site you may return it.